Nakuru Town Campus
Nakuru Town Campus opened its doors to students in September 2006. It is situated at Kabarak Plaza along the Nakuru- Eldama Ravine highway opposite National Oil Petrol Station. This well equipped modern learning environment includes a library and computer laboratory to support degree programmes, diploma and certificate courses. Our programmes cater for the needs of all our students in terms of flexibility in the mode and in time of delivery i.e. we have full-time, and part-time (evenings and saturdays).
Courses on offer
The Nakuru Town Campus offers the following post graduate, undergraduate degree programmes, diploma and certificate courses:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Management and Information Technology (BMIT)
- Bachelor of Commerce with the following options:
- Human Resource Management and
- Short-term Management Development Programs (MDPs)
- Short-term courses and seminars/workshops in the following areas: Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Computer Profficiency, Strategic Planning among others.
a) Full time Study For a period of 4 academic years or 8 semesters. Full time students may b able to
complete a degree programme in 3 calendar years, each consisting of 3 semesters.
b) Part time Study (Evening and Saturday) For a maximum of 8 academic years or 16 semesters.