Post Graduate Diploma in Law, 2012
UNCTAD Trade and Gender Course, 2019
Intellectual Property Rights
Conflict of Laws
Business Regulation and Human Rights
Regulation of Property
International and Regional Trade
1. Omolo J.A., ‘Least Developed Countries and the TRIPS Agreement: Arguments for a Shift to Voluntary Compliance’ (2012) African Journal for International and Comparative Law 423 Vol. 20 No. 3, https://www.euppublishing.com/doi/abs/10.3366/ajicl.2012.0044
2. Omolo J.A. (ed), ‘Behind the Scenes: Lessons Learnt from Developing a National Policy Framework on Internal Displacement in Kenya, 2013, Nairobi, https://www.alnap.org/help-library/behind-the-scenes-lessons-learnt-from-developing-a-national-policy-framework-on
3. Omolo J.A. and Rao B.A., ‘The Convention on Biodiversity: A Selective Review of its Implementation by African Countries’, MUP, 2016.
4. Omolo J.A., ‘Defining the Face of Kenya: The Dynamics Under the 2010 Constitution for Diversity’ LSKJ 13(1)(2017).
5. Omolo J.A., ‘The Public Service’ in The Constitution of Kenya: Five Years After.
6. Omolo J.A., ‘Criminal Procedures and Penalties for Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights in Kenya’, Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice, Volume 13, Issue 8, August 2018, Pages 649–656, https://academic.oup.com/jiplp/article-abstract/13/8/649/4913689
7. Omolo J.A. and Akinyi E.J. 'National Treatment Rule and Public Procurement under the EAC Common Market Protocol' Journal of Corporate and Commercial Law and Practice, Volume 5 Number 1, 2019, p 115-135, https://journals.co.za/content/journal/10520/EJC-19998daa81
8. Davitti, D., Omolo, J., Thuo, L., & Wills, L. (2021), Lamu Port Project, Kenya - Human Rights Implications from the Perspective of Marine Cultural Heritage: Framework and Guidelines for Training and Examination of Free, Prior and Informed Consent, in Rising from the Depths: Programme Report, https://lup.lub.lu.se/record/6883cc2b-6096-4440-a7dd-0eda98baf69a
9. Omolo J.A., ‘Rethinking Patricia Asero Ochieng and Two Others v. The Attorney General and another’ Journal of Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, Volume 1, Issue 1 (2021) pp. 115-130, https://journal.strathmore.edu/index.php/jipit/article/view/63
10. Omolo J.A, Book Review: Patents, Human Rights, and Access to Medicines, Book Review Symposium, 19th September, 2022, AfronomicsLAW, Book Review: Patents, Human Rights, and Access to Medicines
11. Omolo J.A., ‘Book Review: The Struggle for Land and Justice in Kenya’ Kabarak Journal of Law and Ethics, Vol. 6, 2022, https://journals.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/kjle/article/view/206/195
12. Omolo J.A., ‘The Kenya-USA Negotiations for a Free Trade Area Agreement: Making a Case for a Gender-Responsive Approach’ African Journal of Commercial Law, Vol. 2 (1), 2023, https://journals.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/ajcl/article/view/274
13. Omolo J.A., ‘Editorial’ African Journal of Commercial Law, Vol. 2 (1), 2023, https://journals.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/ajcl/article/view/278/242
Law Society of Kenya
As members of Kabarak University family, we purpose at all times and in all places, to set apart in one’s heart, Jesus as Lord. (1 Peter 3:15)