Oct 2016 - Sept 2017 - LLM in Regional Economic Integration & EAC Law (University of Dar es salaam)
Jan 2015 - Dec. 2015 - Postgraduate Diploma, Kenya School of Law, Nairobi.
Aug 2010 - April 2014 - Bachelor of Laws Degree (Second Class Honours – Upper Division) Moi University – Eldoret.
Feb 2005 - Nov 2008 - Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Kakamega High School.
▪ 4th March, 2022 – Training on 21st C Skills and Pedagogy, held at Kabarak University.
▪ 3rd to 4th October, 2019 - Introduction to Arbitration and ADR Course, held at Strathmore University (Chartered Institute of Arbitrators- Kenya Branch).
▪ 11th to 13th December, 2018 – Training on Legal Audit and Compliance (offered by the Kenya School of Law).
▪ Sept. 21, 2017 – Sept. 2017 visited various institutions in Germany and Belgium where we held discussions and trainings on their structure and operations. These institutions include: German Parliament Building; German Foreign Federal Office; European Commission and the European Parliament.
▪ Aug. 24, 2017. Stakeholders Conference on County Consultations for County Own Source Revenue (Cess and other Levies) Legislation. Held at Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
▪ July 28, 2017 Seminar on Election Preparedness: Key Lessons for Advocates for the Respondents, held at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Nairobi.
Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
East African Law Society (EALS)
As members of Kabarak University family, we purpose at all times and in all places, to set apart in one’s heart, Jesus as Lord. (1 Peter 3:15)