The School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences invites submissions for the Kabarak International Conference on Contemporary Issues and Practices in Education, which will be held on 16th October 2023 in Kabarak University.
Theme: Leveraging Paradigm Shift in Research for Transformation and Sustainable Development in Education in Post - Covid Era.
- To enable scholars, researchers, educational practitioners and students to share their findings on how reforms in education through research can contribute to sustainable development.
- To help participants update information about best practices and effective innovation in leadership and management in education.
- To provides a forum for discussions on contemporary factors affecting instruction and curriculum, including policy changes, emerging new technologies and globalization.
- To provide a forum for discussion on contemporary issues that pertain to science education.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- Contemporary Education Reforms
- Current Issues in Education Management, Leadership and Planning
- Emerging issues in instruction and curriculum in Higher Education
- Contemporary Issues in Science Education.
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission: 30th June 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 31st July 2023
- Paper Acceptance and Notification: 31st August 2023
- Registration Deadline: 30th September 2023
- Conference Dates: 16th - 18th October 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/cipe
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants: KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid