The Hospitality Management Program prepares students to become leaders who demonstrate the necessary managerial skills and competencies to make positive contributions to the global hospitality and Tourism industry.
Minimum Admission Requirements
KCSE C- (Minus)
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Diploma course, the graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of technological competencies required in the hospitality industry.
- Analyze, evaluate and solve managerial challenges in the hospitality industry.
- Conduct research and analyze information by using both human and technological resources within the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate management skills in designing, implementing and evaluating services, events and programs in hospitality industry.
- Assess and mitigate the legal risks associated with hospitality business practices and identify appropriate risk management techniques to minimize those risks.