The course develops practical skills and knowledge in human resources and so that human resources management functions are effectively conducted in an organization or business area. The course has been developed to meet the increasing demand for Human Resource Management professionals in the modern business environment with skills and a wide knowledge of Human Resource Management, equipping them to take advantage of emerging business opportunities in Kenya and beyond.
Minimum Admission Requirements
KCSE C- (Minus)
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the concepts and theories of human Resource management.
- Apply the principles of Human Resource Management in modern organizations.
- Analyze the methodologies and techniques necessary to manage the Human Resource function.
- Describe Human Resource Management processes and systems
- Apply HR Values and ethical practices to solve human Resource problems in organizations