Minimum Admission Requirements
Master of Business Administration or equivalent Masters degree in the relevant area earned from Kabarak University or universities recognized by the Commission for University Education.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates will be able to:
- Design research that contributes to the creation of knowledge in the business and management arena.
- Analyze the relevance of current and emerging business theory and practice from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Apply current research and literature to practical problems found in business and management.
- Formulate effective solutions to complex, real-world problems common to the practice of business and management.
- Evaluate and critic scholarly research in business and management.
Areas of specialization
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management